Be creative and let these be clever, smart and applicable to design.


Also check this site out:
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifhttp://www.amandinealessandra.com/cumulus/2008/10/07/ideographic-alphabet-sic/




I was working on my own illustrative alphabet and I stumbled on one today that totally resembles what I was doing. DRATS! It always seems to happen and so I'm telling you now to get used to it. I blame the internet since I have no one else to blame.
Actually they aren't that close to what I've been doing but it's close. The ones on Flickr are more Illustration and the image is dedicated more to the content found in each state (which is pretty cool.) Mine are more close to the actual alphabet. That was my concept for this project. Alphabet State.
I'll still finish my 26 alphabetical states and post them when I'm done.
Anyway, check out this wonderful flickr site where my idea, I mean his idea, is located.
Seriously, a Big Shout out to Frank Sparrow. Wonderfully brilliant illustrations and designs.
Images courtesy of:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/frank-sparrow/sets/72157603633586435/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/frank-sparrow/
Also check this out below which is another inventive typeface derived from the states:
www.happycavalier.com/


TO: Google Maps
FM: Stan
RE: Oh No You Didn't
Courtesy:
www.nypost.com/p/news/regional/new_york_as_the_alphabet_
hXPcNhQzdjPvEpQyDnWMjN?photo_num=1
and no less than this too:

www.techcrunch.com/2009/07/15/google-maps-markers-are-
making-real-world-appearances/

courtesy joshspear.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.