All the work each of you did for the Self Portraits and the Time Lines are up for others to see. There are some inside the 2nd floor case and then the rest are along the bulletin boards on the 4th floor.
Like I mentioned the Time Lines are some of the most creative I've seen since I started doing this project. Upon closer look with your Self Portraits I felt that some are a little lackluster in the creative department. It's a difficult project to critique because they truly belong to you but some of the concepts/approach are just too expected while others are missing key elements like examples of work from the past.
This project is given to allow yourself to create a "buzz" about your own work and self.
It introduces you to others in the department and to your Instructors. It should also confirm who you are as a designer and why you feel you were accepted into the program.
Take a look at all of them and you'll see exactly what I'm referring to with the work that was submitted.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.